Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fired Up!

Well, were still in the dead of February and I'm pretty sure my fingers haven't been anything but icicles for four days now. It's soooooo cold. The sun has been out, but it has done nothing but make things slicker. The massive mountains of snow are slowly melting into the roads, covering them with a smooth, shiny surface that makes me so tense, I start to feel my fingers again. Then, it goes away after I get my heart rate down. I haven't had to do any driving in the "morning commute" hours because of my part-time schedule...that is, I hadn't had to...until now. My co-worker was fired (and the weather started getting worse). Naturally, I'm back to full time until we can find a replacement and I mold train this new rookie. I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me for having to go back to full-time work; I know I was a lucky gal. The mornings are hard (we all know I'm a such a nice morning person), but once I get going, the days go pretty quickly. For now, I'm just working on getting back into the swing of things....

UPDATE: The weather actually was beautiful today, but I forgot to officially post this post from last week. I ran a bunch of errands for work today and enjoyed having my windows rolled down in the 53 degree weather! It felt so great....I needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment