I know it's only the first day, and I know I've said I think the snow is just so pretty, but I could use a break from it all. It's way to cold all the time and now we are under a blizzard warning and panicked meteorologists are saying we will receive around 16 inches of snow! That will most
definitely be the most snow I've seen in one helping. Schools all over are already closed for tomorrow. Someone told me they have closed the cancer center. Some of you West Coast Folk may not understand the significance of Michiganders actually closing businesses for snow. This is a big deal. You don't just close for a day because you've gotten 5 inches of snow over night. Tonight, my plan is to get home safley to Dan, make a crockpot full of chili to last for a few days and snuggle on the couch in my sweats. :)
 |
| Looks cold, right?! Here it is coming to take over Michigan! |
All of this cold and snow talk sure has motivated us to plan our future cruises for this year! Nothing is for sure now, but we are looking into the Norwegian Spirit for Labor Day and the new Carnival Dream ship over Thanksgiving- one Eastern Caribbean and one Western Caribbean! More on this later! Time to head home!
No comments:
Post a Comment