Right before the holiday season last year, the bathroom remodeling job was completed! I had a blast helping Duane chose flooring, paint colors, appliances and furnishings and everyone is very happy with the finished product! I'm finally posting pics!
 |
| Here's the new vanity, custom made by Duane's cousin, Glen. The countertop is a formed granite with the sink attached and we went with ventian bronze hardware. The room before was all shades of brown, so we brightened up the room by adding trim, molding and new cabinetry all in white brightened everything up. And the white pops off the blue walls for a great spa-like contrast. |
 |
| To the right of the sink is another white cabinet that goes all the way up to the ceiling. This custom mirror was painted the same white color and I added some of these great glass jars for practical yet pretty storage. |
 |
| The new toilet seat is a no-slam lid, so when you go to close it, the lid slowly falls down and makes no sound. Brilliant! Art and the other accessories were found at Bed, Bath and Beyond and Kohls. |
 |
| Close up shot at the venetian bronze faucet by delta. |
 |
| Back to this for a second...I found these at Pier One, after an exhausting search for just the right size, but then these came with a label you could write on with chalk. Cute, but not exactly what I was hoping for. Bought them anyway and turned them backwards! :) |
 |
| New shower, new curtain, new rod...everything's new.... |
 |
| LOVE the curved rod (in our venetian bronze...what else?) |
 |
| What's behind curtain #1? The new tub and surround, that matches the countertop to our vanity! And, the middle piece there, yes, that turns the water on, but there's an extra leaver on there so you can turn the water off without loosing your perfect water temperature setting. Also brilliant! | | | | |
|
|
So, that's the end of the quick tour. I love that bathroom.
What's next at the Triemstra house?
I am working with Duane and Glen on the master bathroom now...yes, this time I remembered to take before photos...wanna little taste of what we're working with? Check these out!
 |
| bye bye black sink.... |
 |
| the carpet gives me a frowny face... |
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment