Monday, April 26, 2010

Project Overload!

Things are busy. I have been working pretty hard on a lot of projects and events at work, then at work I get thinking of things on my to-do list for home....I have got to stop this! That said, here are some exciting things I've added to my schedule! Hah, what am I thinking!
  • Creating a craft room!  I have decided to divide our finshied part of our basement into two rooms, one being a craft area, the other being where we can have guests stay/treadmil zone. This was our major reason for our two hour trip out to the nearest IKEA, (More on this to come in a seperate post).
  • Cake decorating classes! Every Tuesday night in May, I will be attening a cake decortating class after work. I bring in a cake each week and learna new technuiqe each time! This will be so fun for me and I'm getting very excited to get started!
  • Gardening! We have a great area by our front sidewalk that will be perfect for a little, first timmer's garden. My friend/gardening expert will be coming over on Wednesday night to help me get started!
I can't wait to blog about how all of these things are going! Stay tunned!

No comments:

Post a Comment