Sunday, April 11, 2010

iPad Release Day!

Here are a few photos of the day our iPad was delivered! It's so funny; Dan was waiting and up early on Saturday for the UPS truck. (He had been tracking it all week.) After I got up, we decide that Dan should run to go get us McDonald's breakfast (rarely are we up this early on a Saturday, so we decided to treat ourselves) and I would hold down the fort and be home to accept the delivery. Not two minutes after he left, I heard the truck stop at the end of our driveway. At that moment, I actually felt bad that Dan missed it. Silly, but I think he was just a little jealous that I signed for it. :) I thanked him for my breakfast, though! You want a reason for my lack of blogging-here it is!

Me and my new iPad!




Our friend Ira decided to try to go stand in line Saturday morning at Best Buy and see if he could get his hands on one. After he did, (he was like 29 out of 35 people that got it) he came directly over to our house so we could open them together! We both literally got ours within a few minutes of each other- couldn't haven't worked out better!

Here we are right before opening them!






Complete fascination!






1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda! Good to see you on blogger here. You'll have to tell me how you like the iPad!

    ReplyDelete