Thursday, March 25, 2010
Exciting things!
1. Only 10 more days until my iPad is here! I can't wait!
2. I don't need to make dinner for four nights in a row, starting last night! Dinner with friends tonight at Culvers, then dinner tomorrow night with family, to celebrate Scott's birthday. Then, dinner on Saturday night with all of the old fire department peeps; also a sort-of awards ceremony thing. W're looking forward to seeing everyone again.
3. The weather has been soooo nice! I love the fact that it's not completely dark when I leave work, too. I drive home with the windows down, enjoy walking down the mall to get food, and I don't have to layer up! This is the begining of a small window of perfect breeze weather- the kind where it's not too hot, not too cold-just right and there are no bugs out yet. Leave your living room windows open....*sigh* I am loving this!
4. The most exciting news of all.......My Mom is planing a trip to the Mid-West to see us! Yay! July, probably too hot for her, but still! She's coming! And for a whole week! We're hashing out how to get her up to Traverse City with us to show her around. Make dinner together, go see movies...this will be so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just finished booking my trip and thought I'd check your blog. I'm so excited to come visit you!
ReplyDelete