Sunday, March 14, 2010

Awesome Find! Alice.com!

Never keep a great thing to yourself!



I found a website that has everyday household products at good prices that can be shipped to you for FREE! I'm not kidding! I love this! Find anything! -Toilet paper, shampoo, cold medications, stamps, baby supplies, laundry detergent, make-up and garbage bags! It's so easy, too. Click the link I put above and enter how many there are in your household. Then, check off the things that don't really apply to your household-for me that's the baby stuff. Next, find and place all of your typical items in your "My Products" list. I have found that prices are really close to what I pay at my stores. To make an order just drag your items to your shopping cart. A pretty little alice box will arrive in 2-3 business days! See???!!! ---->

Don't waste any time getting all set up and enjoy having your items sent to you like I did! It's fun! And free shipping! Never run out of toilet paper again!! Just click above on the link so you can get a $10 off coupon! Pass it on......

1 comment: