Sunday, December 13, 2009

Deck the Halls!

We decorated a few days before Thanksgiving this year because I just couldn't stand waiting any longer. Yes, I realize I broke my own rules--"No starting Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving!" --because we're going on vacation for the week of Christmas, I thought we should decorate early to get my full month's worth of my decorations!








Also, I wanted to add these pictures in from two weeks ago. Our friends were coming over for dinner and a Christmas movie--Jeremy and Ellen, who now live across the street--Dan and Jeremy decided they we're going to make us girls dinner. Dan wanted to make my Grandma's Elephant Poop for dessert so I took these photo's for Grandma!



I just jumped in really quick to give it good stir!





And, before they came over, I took these of Dan juggling! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment