Sunday, September 20, 2009

Seattle Pictures as Promised!!

We had a great visit and we are missing it already! Here are some pictures, in somewhat cronological order....enjoy!


FAMILY DINNER TIME! (This part I really miss!)

Dan waiting for everyone else to join him at the dinner table towards the end of our trip.

This is Shauna and I at her baby shower! It was so great to see her and be a part of celebrating her about to be a Mommy!


Here's Mommy!

This is Shauna opening the gift my Mom got for her.

And Shauna opening my gift to her- the mobile that goes over the crib.


WHALE WATCHING!
We took our parents to go see the whales with us and this was just the coolest thing I've done in a long time!

Here's Mom and I riding by ourselves at the front of the tour boat. No one else braved the wind with us until they shouted "There they are!"

Here it is: the best picture we got throughout the entire boating exchursion! I think it's prety darn good considering we legally couldn't get closer than 100 yards with the boat turned on. They could swim closer to us though, but really didn't, except for this guy, who swam past the end of the boat for a great photo opertunity.

Second Best: This picture is also pretty cool. If you blow this up, you can see the whale very well. The two pods we saw were hugging the coast line of San Juan Island, where it was shallow and they were feeding. People touring the island ran down the very edge and must have seen the whales right in front of them, like 30 feet in front of them! Amazing.

Duane was always on the lookout!

Here's me warming up by the heater. It rained just as we reached the whales.

Here's the beach down by the Des Moines Pier where we took Duane to see the crab trapers.

One happy girl, walking to Pikes Place Market.

We passed the aquarium.

We had to take a picture of Duane's two firsts: His first vist to the market and the first time he had tried gelato!


The boys traveled off by themselves during our vacation to do some sightseeing. I'm really not sure where each of these pictures were taken,but I think they are pretty great!










THE FAIR: Awesome food and fun!

Dan took a picture of how excited I was after finally parking and walking to the gold gate of Opening Day at the fair.

A funny picture that I already have, but Dan didn't realize.

A lovely picture of me eating my earthquake burger!

Grandma and I checking out the bunnies!

A funy photo with Grandma!



We loved our trip and are looking forward to flying out for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment