
One year ago today, Dan and I vowed to be together forever in front of 30 of our closest family and friends! I can't believe it's already been a whole year.
I wanted to log on really quick tonight to thank everyone for all of the sweet comments and emails today! We've decided to stay in tonight--it's cold out and we just want to be home with each other. Dan is the absolute sweetest! I came home today and he was all ready for me...he sat me down on the couch, gave me the cards we got in the mail today so we could open them together, then we exchanged our own to each other, then he led me to the bathroom where we handed me three tissues! Then, he sat me down at his computer and I watched a video he had been secretly working on for quite some time! Immediately I was crying! This was the only thing I wished we had had at our wedding and he knew that. He put this whole video montage together of us as babies, then kids, then teens, then with each other, then it went into our wedding....again with the tears! At the very end were some pictures of all of our guests enjoying their Disney vacations! This was the very best gift and it was so thoughtful! I would love for everyone to see it. I will figure out some way to make that happen.
Earlier today I was reading through some old posts on this blog...all of them are from our first year as husband and wife. I have loved every second of being Mrs. Triemstra. I consider myself so blessed to have Dan as my husband and I am so excited to see what our next years have in store for us! Thank you to all who celebrated with us one year ago and are celebrating with us today!
I'm so happy you're so happy.
ReplyDeleteLove you both,
Mom