Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sandusky, Ohio!

We were in Sandusky, Ohio for a long weekend with the Frank and his family! We stayed at the Kalahari, and indoor water park resort down the street from Cedar Point, the big roller coaster amusement park! We had a good time hanging out with them. We all ate very well...there was a seafood buffet at the resort that I loved! We played hard in the water park Saturday and Sunday and then checked out of our suite to head to Cedar Point. I have attached some pictures, but they aren't really organized.

Here's the view from our hotel of the outdoor portion of the water park. It was too cold outside to play in this part.

Here's Zach and I hopping around on some rocks on Lake Erie. We took a break from the water park and went sight seeing.

It was pretty, but already getting pretty cold.

Dan enjoying the view of the lake.

This Italian restaurant was excellent! We stopped because the name obviously caught our eye. Once inside it was like old school Frank Sinatra themed and we sat at "Frank's Table" so we took a group photo at the table after we ate. Apparently, only with their camera. Pretty funny though. Frank ordered "Frank's loaded pasta" at "Frank's table".

Here's the only good picture I think that we got of of indoor water park. It had expanded about three times as much since we were there two years ago. Now, there's a wave pool and plenty more, but everyone's favorite seemed to be the whirlpool tub ride.

The lobby of the resort where we ate at the buffet.

Guess which one I got!? ;)

Monday's trip to Cedar Point. We immediately did a big roller coaster and I had a headache for most of the day. But, Zoe and the boys rode on.

Zach and Frankie in the back!

A ride on the Iron Dragon!



We had a great time hanging out with them all weekend. We've had a few long days at work and are very anxious to leave for Seattle on Saturday for week!

No comments:

Post a Comment