Lately, any free time we've been lucky enough to have we've spent playing on our new iPhones! Now, Dan has had his a little longer than I have because he wasn't on a contract. Normally I shy away from the super-techy stuff, but after playing around with his surprisingly user friendly phone, I decided I wanted one! I got mine last week and I love it! Everything is much easier with a touch screen, I think. I've never liked texting really until now! It's much easier with an actual keyboard! We're so addicted to all the apps! I thought I'd share my top three with you!
The Shopper! I was already looking forward to this one even before getting the iPhone. You can organize your grocery lists by aisle! I can check things off right in the store and never forget a list on my desk again! Love it!
Shazam!! Never again will I have to hunt down the name of that one song...what was it called?! Now, I open this app, hold the iPhone up to a speaker and it will take a quick clip and pull up the artist and title of the song and even give me the option of downloading it right to my built-in ipod! How cool is that?
Alarm Lite! I can wake up to a lovely, soothing sound of my choosing. Already, my favorite is the forest rain option. The rain gets gradually louder and I love that sound anyway. Why not wake up to it?
And I'm looking forward to enjoying my latest app....Santa's Little Helper! This will keep my Christmas shopping lists organized and will even help keep me within a budget!
I could go on and on but I definitely love all the little games. Dan and I were in bed the other night, up late, playing each other in a game we both had! It's fun! We are not the first of our friends to get one, but we are probably going to be responsible for Susan and Bob getting theirs! They were over here for fondue and the fun with the Wii Friday night and she asked to take a look at mine! (I think the shopper won her over!)
Now, if I could just figure out how to dial.....
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment