Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This Week Is Nuts!

Our schedules have been a little crazy this week. Our anniversary was yesterday and had always figured we'd celebrate in style. We were both just so glad to be home with each other that we just decided to stay in. Funny but being home is all we wanted. It was so nice! Turns out it's the only night this week that we will have eaten dinner together, alone.

Tonight, Dan went to a javascrpit class he takes Monday and Wednesday with some Pfizer pals. Now, he should be at his monthly officer meeting and home by 11pm. Me, I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work, worked out on the Wii for 30 minutes while my dinner was cooking, ate, cleaned, and am now blogging while laughing at the new abc comedies. It's been a rough week at work. Who knew you could be arrested for calling a tenant from the lobby after they asked us not to because they have anxiety issues? Seriously, NO, I was not arrested, but apparently I could have been. Way-to-go, lazy co-workers who failed to fill me in.

I daydream hourly now...mostly about getting in my car to run somewhere for the office, but I never come back. Instead, I drive to meet Dan and the airport where we have a private jet waiting to take us to a tropical paradise and we laugh this disgusting laugh at those fools we left waiting for meetings! Today I was suddenly back to reality with someone coughing over me at the window I sit at and I see that they are filling out a form using my work pen! Oh well...maybe someday.

In keeping with my celebrating our 1st year as husband and wife, I've attempted a blog make-over! Snazzy, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment