Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Maybe The Craziest Season Yet!


Here's me calling Dan on my way home from watching the Bachelorette with Michelle:

"Dan, Oh my God! She went with Ed, but it was the cutest most sweetest thing ever when Reid came back and finally expressed his love for Jillian, which she was trying to get him to do, but he didn't, and he came back totally unexpected, got down on one knee and proposed. She actually took time to think about it, came back to him and just tore his heart by saying she couldn't. I felt so bad for him; he's so sweet. But then you just knew as soon as she saw Ed that she was just so in love. They are so cute and I".......

Meanwhile...

"Uh....Amanda?.....Amanda??......Amanda??? AMANDA STOP! DO YOU THINK I'M YOUR MOM?!"

I was laughing so hard the whole way home after I hung up with him! Apparently, I really liked the show; so much that I got way too excited about it! Poor guy... :) He also might still be a little bitter after telling him about my dream with Reid! I really did dream that Reid came storming into my wedding after whoever just announced me and some guy as Husband and Wife! I ran away and Reid ran after me saying that he loved me and wanted to be with me forever! (As I'm typing this, I'm laughing!) Anyway, maybe I shouldn't have told Dan about that one.

How adorable are they, though?! I've just got to say that this season's Bachelorette couple just look like they belong together! I have to say though, I was rooting for Reid from the beginning. I definitely would have kept him there longer than Kyptin. Kyptin was just eye candy. ;) I sort of figured she'd go with Ed in the end...after all, she took him back after he asked her for another shot. She must have had strong feelings for him even then to do that then! Ed was my second favorite...even with those shorty-swim-shorts he wore! This season was crazy, because the producers kept letting the guys come back! A little less of that next season would be fine by me. Yeah for Jillian!!! I loved her!!!

1 comment:

  1. And they lived happily ever after.....
    just like Dan and Amanda.... =)

    ReplyDelete