So, Dan and I are leaving town for the weekend! Ah, it will feel so nice to get away, even if it won't be the most desirable weather. I worked last weekend so I could have an extra day of vacation to use while Mom and Ashley are here. It's nice to have the option of doing that every once and a while, but it always bothers me to have to go in on a weekend. Those are my days!!!!
We are headed up to the lake house. A trip up there is waaaay overdue! My father-in-law is already up there waiting for our arrival and tomorrow Frank's family will come-up. Frank will be helping Dan put in the dock, which is usually comical (last year's "I dropped the screws" fiasco). I just sit back and watch (get towels). I plan to spend a couple hours reading out on the deck if the sun comes out. I love sitting out looking out over the water. It's one of the many things I day dream about while I'm at work. I wouldn't mind getting in the water maybe, but it's still too cold.
Last year I convince Duane to buy new furniture for the living room and we haven't been up since to see all of it. I am excited to see how everything fits!
So, no Internet access up there...which is only a matter of time before Dan breaks down and calls to have it set up.....I will write and post pictures on Monday! Have a nice weekend, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment