Friday, May 15, 2009

I forgot....my quick thoughts on Jon and Kate plus 8.

Okay, this whole thing with Jon and Kate, true or false, is just sad! A part of me feels for them and how the media is twisting every little thing. Now, that said, I think that both of them could use better judgement...Of corse you'll be blamed for things when it certainly looks as though that's the case...Jon! And Kate, she could lay off him like a lot! Sh'e always yelling, and yes, I know you have to absolutely be structured and by-the-book when you have that many people in your family, but she must know how she sounds sometimes! People are listening! And she wonders where Mady and Kara get their attitudes....Duh!
I have really loved watching all their episodes and I will continue to watch as long as they do them. I just watched an interview with her brother and sister-in-law and the talked about how the film editors many times could only use about 15 minutes out of 8 hours of filming because of Jon and Kate's arguing! They said that it's all in the editing how they make them all seem like such a fun family! And I know a lot goes into making things look hunky dorey. It's sad really, what's happened to them. I'll keep watching though.

No comments:

Post a Comment