Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!


Disclaimer: I know Mother's Day was yesterday, but I still wanted to post this. After listening to everyone's stories here at work today, how they all spent yesterday with their Mom's, I found myself feeling jealous and lonely.

Mom, I wish sooo much that I could have been with you to celebrate yesterday! I miss being with you so much it hurts most days. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have our awesome webcams!

Everything I have to look forward to involves you somehow....the obvious being trips where I get to see you and hug you. Most excitingly, though, are the things I look forward to experiencing with you by my side. One day, Ashley will get married and we will help her plan her beautiful wedding. Someday, I'll call you and you'll instantly know that I'm calling to tell you I'm pregnant, without me saying one word! Our BIG Cruise trip to celebrate our getting old....our 50/30 vacation! That will be a big year for us both!!

Bottom Line, Mom, is that I love you and miss you even more!!!! You are the very best and I'm so glad that you are my Mom!

Love you! Amanda

P.S. I was limited to few pictures of us because I am at work, but I still love this one of us at my bridal shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment