Ok, new blog remodel....new ideas are flowing! I thought I'd start a monthly
"favorites of mine" list, sort-of like Oprah. So, we're starting a little behind with August!
1. Just Dance Wii game!
This game is the best one we have purchased yet! It's great fun and it turns out, a great work-out! i played this at a family reunion in July and bought it as soon as I was home. You wear one Wii remote in your right hand and it tracks your moves as you mimic the dancers moves on the screen. You can dance to anything from the mashed potato to some of the most recent stuff and you can play up to four players at once! I wil be first in line to buy Just Dance II, which is scheduled to be out in early October.This new one will feature brand new songs and moves and you can play up to eight people at once!
2. Grapes!
I have been obsessed with both green and red grapes this summer. They are the best fruit to take with you on the go and seem to be perfect in quenching my appetite; I grab for these when I'm craving fast food. When you're hungry,grab a peice of fruit! You won't regret eating it. (I also love their closely related friend, wine!)
3. Books On Tape!
We have made numerous road trips and never listened to a book until our 6 hour drive to Wisconsin Dells about two weeks ago. I must say, we've been totally missing out! We bought Michael Connely's Echo Park on itunes before we left and finished it in a week. Anyone who loves CSI will love this book, but I am in love with the concept itself. It takes me forever to get through a book, good or bad.
I loved the narrator, the voices he made up, everything. Try it on your next trip.
If not this book, something else, but I'd bet you'll like it.
4. House Hunting App, Zillow!
Here's where I live out my decorating fantasies,daydream about being a puppy Mommy and having my own hot tub. No, we are not planning on buying anything soon, but I just recently got into looking through my new Zillow app on my iPad, which pulls all local stuff together on detailed map. You click on the house icons and it gives you every single detail: pictures, pricing, etc. and you add a house to your favorites, the map will show them with hearts! So cute! Again, this is just for fun. I'm sure Dan thinks it keeps me happy for the time being.




No comments:
Post a Comment