Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fun Pics With Baby Lily! (Jon's spelling!)

I've spent a good amount of time tonight going through all of our pictures from our trip to Seattle for Christmas and Las Vegas for Mom's birthday. I love these pictures of the night Mom and I drove up to see Shauna and her new baby girl, Lily! It was so fun to meet her and watch Shauna with a baby! I watched as Shauna prepared a bottle and then watched her feed Lily. We laughed at Lily's hiccups! Then I watched Shauna change her diaper and then I helped pick out some tiny ducky pj's! Here are a few pictures and I'll be sure to post more from the trip soon! Thanks, Shauna, for having us over! I loved it and I love Lily! She's so beautiful!






1 comment:

  1. Kim, now Shauna.....you still have time.
    But, if Renee has a baby before you, Amanda, then Grandma Tracey will have to put the pressure on!
    =)
    Lily smelled so good.....

    ReplyDelete