Halloween is my boss's favorite holiday so naturally we went all out today. I go along with it because she does always make it fun! We spend the entire month trying to get her to accidentally drop a clue as to what she's dressing up as. She doesn't make dressing up mandatory, but it's better to so you don't seem completely dull. I like it anyways. We decorate the office as if it were a haunted house and play fun music. This year I went as a vampire. You see here that my boss went with something less gory this year. She's what looks like the harry male pictured below. She came as an iron worker--this is her husband's job. Then we spend the day laughing every time she tripped over the ginormous steel-toed shoes she was wearing. The other two pictured are Jan (the cowboy) and Mike (the grim reaper) from our housekeeping department.

Not quite as classy as our cocktail party picture from last Christmas....

Pumpkin carving time.....

Dan struggling....


It's almost as if he's never done this before....


Our finished products....


Mine is the one that doesn't look like it wants to bite your arm off!

Tomorrow, we trick-or-treat with Michaela and Ryan...I'll be sure to post pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment