So....we get home at 11:30pm from welcoming Duane home on Friday night. I am so tired, I go straight to bed, while Dan watches TV in the living room. It's not too long before I hear a very loud BANG from somewhere in the house. I thought for sure Dan was in the kitchen or he dropped something...I don't know. But then he came to make sure I was okay...he didn't know where the loud bang came from. I get up and we look around. He goes to check out the garage and I just look down the staircase. I met him in the kitchen and we stood in front of the fridge. He opened the freezer door, just as i was thinking maybe something happened with the ice maker....No, nothing wrong in there. Then he opened the fridge....AHHHHHH! It looked like someone shot at my fridge and my fridge was bleeding! Seriously! Brownish-redish goo was dripping from the top, my eggs stored in the door looked old and slimey, everything had been covered with this stuff, but where did it come from? See the diet coke can?? It exploded because it was in the back by the cooling unit, slowly freezing...apparently, this happens.
We spent the next hour cleaning and wiping everything down, while wearing pjs. Not exactly my ideal night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment