![]() |
| Use a tension rod to keep pot lids from making a mess of your kitchen drawers. I will be doing something very similar to this in our new house. |
![]() |
| Take an old vase, put rubber bands around it and spray paint the vase. Remove the rubber bands, viola! New vase! |
![]() |
| This one is totally all me. Use old or cheap crown molding, paint it whatever color you want and use as a shoe rack in the closet! Great money saver idea! |
![]() |
| This is what we have chosen for our paint colors in our new home. Straight from Pinterest. I have been using this when picking everything out and I love this very much! |
I'm not sure what I'd do without Pinterest inspiring me daily to try new things. The joke is though that me and my friends spend so much time pinning things that we don't have time to do them! It's been especially fun tracking the pins of my friends that are doing some remodeling...it's like we are all going through picking out kitchen stuff and finding cheap art projects to do. If you're not on already, do it!





No comments:
Post a Comment