The tree after Santa's visit
GG was able to come home for the majority of the day...Yay! She has made so much progress since our visit in September. She just gets up now and walks with the walker like it's no big deal! She told me she thought she might not be able to walk again and she surprised even herself. I told her it was no surprise to me and I knew that if anyone could do it, she could. Her staff says she will be able to come home soon. We took this opportunity to get a bunch of pictures.
She loves my husband :)
Santa brought Dan some Scooby-Doo band-aids...
...and Mom a new bracelet.
A new cookbook for me.
Here's GG opening the jewelry box we got her.
And Grandpa got his tools ;)
Ashley with the purse we got for her! I think she likes it!
GG and her new sweater.
Dan got some DVD's on The History of Trains...hours of entertainment!
Mom after she opened the Ellen DeGeneres Show DVD's.
Here is Grandma and Grandpa holding up the B&B review we made to look like an actual Trip Adviser review.
Grandpa in his new Seahawks gear.
Ashley in her snuggie...
Dolly is obviously in love with her new buddy ;)
Bottom line, we wad a wonderful Christmas. Kalamazoo did have a white Christmas, but I was home for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment