Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Hungry...

But I don't feel like cooking! Ever have one of those days? Ever have one of those weekends? I just have not wanted to do much of anything the last couple of days. I think I'm just burnt out. Work is nothing new and little things get to me there, which is irritating because of course I'd rather be smiling. Augh, maybe it's the weather. I had a nice taste of summer weather on Saturday (We washed our cars and I actually got some sun!) but now we're back to drabby, windy, cold days until the weekend. I don't mind rain, but the harsh winds pick up so quickly around here, it makes you want to stay in, under a blanket. And, poor Dan. He just wants to be outside all the time, I know he can't wait. Me either, I need a change of pace.

So, dinner....will most likely be a pantry raid (anything you find is up for grabs- chips, cereal- provided the milk is still good) or a make a quick stop at the store for chicken or something. Hummmm. I need to try some more new recipes. Any ideas?

Huhhh...alright, after reading over those last two paragraphs, I really should get my butt to the store and stop being lazy. Ha, I've inspired myself. :)

1 comment:

  1. Um, I think I remember you getting some nice cookbooks as wedding gifts......

    ReplyDelete